My Everyday Routine
- Standard Quiet Book 20x20cm, suitable for 3yrs+
- Lovingly handmade and sewn using high-quality OEKO-TEX® felt
- Heirloom-quality – pass down through the generations
- Encourages problem-solving and cognitive development
- Lightweight, portable, and endless fun on-the-move
- Sensory play inspired by the Montessori education system
- Encourages the development of fine motor skills
- Nurtures intrinsic childhood imagination
Every day brings new opportunities for fun and play, but routine and daily pampering are things we all need to do every day of the week. With the “My Everyday Routine” Quiet Book for older Kids, your little dreamer can tap into their imagination as they explore the daily routine of their new little friends.
From waking up in the morning to bathing and splashing, preparing and eating meals, choosing outfits for the day, and even caring for the house plants, your child will find the fun in their daily routine – and they’ll be inspired to implement what they’ve learned into their own lives. We’re passionate about creating Quiet Books that teach children important skills that last a lifetime, from self-care to washing and ironing, stocking up the fridge and preparing fresh dinner, timing and cooking delicious meals, and so much more.
This Quiet Book for older children comes fully equipped with all of the detachable pieces they need to give their felt friends the perfect day, every day. Add to your cart now while stocks last. Your child will thank you for lifelong lessons like these for years to come!
Disclaimer: This book is not suitable for children under 3 years as it contains small parts. Adult supervision is recommended at all times to make sure nothing ruins the fun!
My daughter is completely fascinated with this book! She now happily gets into the car seat to play with her new book and sits for over an hour playing with it - amazed, can’t recommend enough!